Fick's Auto Body & Collision Center LLC: Collision Repair
If you have recently had a car accident and are searching for an auto body repair shop you can trust, you’ve found the right place. Fick's Auto Body & Collision Center LLC understands you want to get your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible and need help with processing your insurance claim without any added hassles.
Auto Body Repair
Our auto body specialists will streamline the processing of your claim and get your vehicle back to you in better shape than it was before the accident!
From our accurate and efficient appraisal center to the fully equipped paint facility and the final detailing station, Fick's Auto Body & Collision Center LLC provides full service auto body repair you can count on following an accident.
Here is what you can expect:
- Written and detailed estimate including completion date
- Insurance negotiations and processing
- Parts order and delivery
- Vehicle inspection and disassembly
- Additional written report if necessary
- Your authorization for all vehicle repairs
- New panel installations and all necessary work
- Priming, sealing and rust protection treatment
- Repair inspection and testing; prepping for painting
- Acrylic paint and refinishing process
- Detailing, reassembly, wheel alignment, final inspection
- Your guaranteed satisfaction and peace of mind
An accident is upsetting enough as it is without worrying about the reliability of an auto body repair shop to get the job done properly. Fick's Auto Body & Collision Center LLC offers an experienced and accredited collision repair service that takes care of your needs efficiently and won’t add to your headaches. We service every make and model of vehicle from our shop and have established long standing links with several insurance companies and dealerships.
A Better Auto Body Repair Service:
- Updated training and staff certification
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment
- A range of cost effective collision repair services
- Repairs with or without insurance
- No-hassle warranties
What to Look for in an Auto Body Shop
- Choose a reputable auto body shop. Your insurance company cannot force you to seek repairs at a specific auto body shop. Fick's Auto Body & Collision Center LLC offers accredited staff, written estimates and full warranties on our work.
- Choose an auto body shop that offers uni-body repair equipment.
- While second opinions can prove valuable, you are not legally required to obtain more than one estimate for vehicle repair.
- Do not compromise your safety by driving a vehicle that is visibly damaged following a collision. Fick's Auto Body & Collision Center LLC offers towing services 24/7.
- A reputable auto body shop offers only genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts or certified replacement parts.
- Make sure you understand the warranties on every repair performed on your vehicle. A trustworthy repair service like Fick's Auto Body & Collision Center LLC will be happy to clarify warranty terms for you!
- You vehicle is one of your most valuable assets and one of your most important investments. Always choose professional auto body repair.